Friday, March 18, 2011

5QF!

 
1. Have you ever testified in court? For what?

2. Do you still have your wedding dress?

3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.?

4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?

5. Do you watch late night TV?

-----------------------------------------

1. Have you ever testified in court? For what?
No, thank goodness!


2. Do you still have your wedding dress?
I do, it's just hanging in a closet at my parent's house. I seriously need to get it cleaned and put away but for now it will just have to hang in the closet. 
 
3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.?
Not really, I mean if I'm mad then I usually just go outside or call someone and vent. If I'm happy then I just go about my day as usual.

4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?
Yes, she sleeps in the bed with us. I was that person who said their kid would NEVER sleep with them, and guess what, she does. Well at least she starts out in her bed and comes to our room in the middle of the night.

5. Do you watch late night TV?
Not really, I usually fall right asleep when my head hits the pillow, thank God for DVR!

5 comments:

  1. Great blog, new follower here, hope to see you follow back!
    http://kellyhunterphotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from 5QF. Isn't it funny how all the things we used to say our kids would "never" come back to haunt us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from 5QF. I too said NEVER and he didnt for the first few months and then...ha now there baby #3 sleeps right in the middle .

    Stop by and visit..follow back..
    http://livingatthewhiteheadszoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete