Wednesday, March 23, 2011

ABC's of Me

I saw this over at Living in the Life of E!'s blog and decided to give it a go!

A-Age: 23

B-Bed size: Queen

C-Chore you hate: Folding and putting away clothes

D-Dogs: Labs

E-Essential start to your day: Coffee, so cliche, I know, but seriously I can't get through the morning without it!

F-Favorite Color: To wear, black; in general, pink

G-Gold or Silver: Silver

H-Height: 5'6"

I-Instruments you play: None

J-Job title: Homemaker

K-Kids: 1-my sweet little Olivia. Well, she's not so little anymore, she'll be 3 in July

L-Live: Lowcountry of South Carolina

M-My mom's name: Ann

N-Nickname: Em, Emma, Frances (my middle name)

O-Overnight hospital stay: C-Section

P-Pet Peeve: Oh my word, alot of them! Driving slow in the fast lane, when people use 'they're, their, & there' wrong, ignorance, the list goes on...

Q-Quote from a movie: Don't really have one...

R-Right/Lefty:Righty

S-Sibling: Older sister, Ashleigh

T-Time you wake up: 7:45ish

U-Underwear: Always

V-Veggies you dislike: Most of them

W-What makes you run late: Not being able to find something to wear

X-Xrays you've had: Hand, chest, foot, arm, teeth...lots of them

Y-Yummy food you make: Beef stew, breakfast foods, mac & cheese, any kind of dessert

Z-Zoo animal:Giraffes

No comments:

Post a Comment