Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A few of my favorites...

Emily over at Living in the Life of E! posted this and it looks really fun so here goes!


[one] Food: Crab legs and Japanese, but not at the same time

[two] Color: In general, pink. To wear, black

[three] Animal. Turtles

[four] Sports Team. College-Clemson; Pro-I don't really have a favorite

[five] Dessert: Brownies, Cheesecake

[six] Artist/Singer/Band. Really anyone that sings country music

[seven] Pair of Shoes: Any pair of sandals

[eight] Outfit:  Jeans and a shirt or a flowy dress

[nine] Store: Target

[ten] Brand. I don't really have a favorite, as long as it's cute and practical I'll buy it!

[eleven] Perfume: Ralph Lauren Romance

[twelve] Accessory: Either earrings or a necklace

[thirteen] City: Savannah, GA

[fourteen] Hobby: Shopping

[fifteen] Beauty Product: Mascara

[sixteen] Snack: String Cheese! I hadn't had them since I was a kid and recently my husband wanted some and I am SO hooked!

[seventeen] Holiday: Christmas or my birthday

[eighteen] Movie: Steel Magnolias and The Notebook

[nineteen] Song: Anything country, really. It's all I listen to!

[twenty] Guilty Pleasure: Gossip magazines (all of them!), reality TV, and Red Bull.

No comments:

Post a Comment