Sunday, March 13, 2011

First Blog Post!!

Hey y'all! I have been wanting to start a blog forEVER!!! My friend Miranda at In A Carolina Nutshell has got me hooked on blogs! My poor laptop has been out of service since September and I still don't have it back, so my mom got tired of hearing me complain let me borrow hers for the time being.
Anyways, I am obviously new to this whole blog thing so please be patient with me. It seriously took me about 30 minutes to figure out how to do a new post. And as far as my blog name goes, ugh, I'm not the most creative person, as you can see. I'm hoping Miranda will help me out with this, and I'm hoping she will help me figure out the whole background thing...PLEASE Miranda!! :)
Okay, so my name is Emily. I live in the lowcountry of South Carolina. I have been married for 3 years to mywonderful husband, Daniel. We have a little girl, Olivia, who will be 3 in July. I am a stay at home mom. I honestly NEVER saw myself being married with a child at the ripe old age of 23, howev er, I am and I wouldn't change it for the world!!

So, again, y'all please be patient with me, I promise I will get the hang of this whole blog thing.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I am your newest follower! I love your blog! Can't wait to keep reading! Please check out mine and follow back http://ohtheplacesfallingup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete