Monday, March 21, 2011

Meet Me on Monday


Questions:

1.  What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
2.  Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
3.  How many siblings do you have?
4.  Were you named after anyone?
5.  Coke or Pepsi?
*****************************

[one] What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
My wedding rings

via


[two] Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
twirl 

[three] How many siblings do you have?
1 sister

[four] Were you named after anyone?
Yes, my great-grandmother

[fine] Coke or Pepsi?
Coke products--Sprite to be exact

I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday! 
 

1 comment:

  1. i'm stopping over from Meet me on Monday. I read a couple of other posts and it was refreshing to see that you didn't throw a fit b/c you were cheated out of a leg massage. I, too, am a homebody and love to stay home.

    ReplyDelete