Monday, March 28, 2011

Meet Me on Monday!

 
 
Questions:

1.  Crunchy or soft tacos?
2.  Do you scrapbook?
3.  Do you take any daily medications?
4.  What is your favorite sound?
5.  Where were you born?
*****************************************
1. Crunchy or soft tacos?
Either one...

2. Do you scrapbook?
No, I don't. I wish I did but I wouldn't know where to start...

3. Do you take any daily medications?
No, thank goodness because I hate taking medicine!

4. What is your favorite sound?
I guess rain on our tin roof, or the sound of my little girl laughing...

5. Where were you born?
I was born in a very small town in Georgia.

3 comments:

  1. I'm in the same place on scrapbooking. It looks like so much fun. I'm so into preserving our memories and preserving our pictures but I'm just so intimidated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing children laugh too. There's nothing like hearing a good belly laugh :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should take a class on scrapbooking! Check out a local scrapbook store or host a Stampin' Up or Creative memories party! They can totally get your scrapbooking started. :)

    ReplyDelete