Saturday, March 19, 2011

Randomness

First of all, I wanted to show you all this little beauty I got from Target on Thursday:



Love this dress!! I also was on the hunt for some tan heels and I found the perfect ones but of course they didn't have my size so I ordered these off of zappos.com:
I had planned to spruce up our yard today, however, I have zero motivation, so instead I bought our groceries for the week and got a pedicure. At least I did something productive. 
I do believe I was jipped at the nail place I went to. A lady walked in ahead of me and she was also there for a pedicure. Well, they sat both of us down in the chairs and we both started our pedicures at the same time, however, she was still getting her legs and feet massaged and I was already done, like toes painted and everything. But whatever, I still got my pedicure and that's all that matters.
We have no plans for tonight or tomorrow and I couldn't be happier. I love staying home. Now don't get me wrong I love to go out and do things, but I am a really big home-body, and I'm okay with that.
Okay, now I'm off to do the mounds of laundry, and sink full of dishes that await me.
Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment