Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

I'm linking up with Roots and Rings for Ten on Tuesday.

1. What is your cleaning style like?
I don't think I have one. I have an almost 3 year old so I am constantly putting things back in their place, I sweep, do dishes, and wipe down counters on a daily basis, and I usually "deep clean" about once a month. I love a clean house, but I hate doing the work.

2. What is your favorite thing to add to an outfit to take it from casual to classy?
Just depends on the outfit-could be a scarf, or a necklace, or even a pair of shoes.

3. Do you like stormy weather?
I don't mind it just as long as there are no tornado watches/warnings. Tornadoes scare the living daylights out of me!

4. What is your favorite cold treat on a hot day?
A blue raspberry sno-cone please!

5. What is your favorite warn treat on a cold day?
Starbucks

6. Who is your favorite animated character?
I don't really have one. I (*gasp*) have never seen The Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Snow White, etc...yes, I know, you probably think I had a very sad childhood, but really I didn't! 

7. What do you keep your jewelry in?
My armoire. I have no idea if I spelled that right, but hopefully you know what I mean...

8. Do any of the rooms in your house have a theme?
Nope. I wish I were that creative.

9. Do you watch any interior design TV shows-if so, what is your favorite?
I don't, and I never really have.

10. When is the last time you did something risk-taking?
I guess when I sky dove (is that how you would say it?) back in high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment