Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ten on Tuesday






I'm linking up with Roots and Rings for this week's Ten on Tuesday.


1.  What condiments are always, always in your fridge?
Ketchup, mustard and mayo

2.   How do you like your steak cooked?  Your burgers?
I like my steak medium well and my burgers well done.

3.  What’s your favorite use for fresh tomatoes?
I have no use for any tomato. I hate them!

4.  What’s your go-to dinner when you haven’t planned anything in advance and you don’t feel like going out?
Breakfast! We love breakfast for dinner!


5.  What’s your favorite snack food lately?
Cheese sticks

6.  What’s your favorite weekend breakfast to make at home?
Bacon, sausage and eggs, or cinnamon rolls.

7.  What’s your favorite thing to grill?  How do you do it? 
I'm not "allowed" to grill. The grill is my husband's sanctuary. LOL. However, my favorite thing that he grills is steak.

8.  What’s your favorite wine for under $10? If you’re not a wine person, what brand of beer is your favorite?
Good ole Bud Light


9.  Give us your most delicious cocktail recipe.
Not necessarily the most delicious, just the first 2 that popped in my head.
Malibu & Pineapple
Vodka, orange juice & cranberry juice

10.  How do you like your eggs?
Sunny side up and on a pile of grits, please!

Hope everyone has a fantastic Tuesday!!

1 comment:

  1. I've never had sunny side up eggs on grits, but that sounds so good! :)

    ReplyDelete