Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A wee bit of me!


[one] Scruffy or clean shaven?
Doesn't really matter, just nothing that looks like the guys off of ZZ Top.

[two] What's your favorite sundae topping?
Hot fudge, please!

[three] Do you own slippers?
No

[four] Did you ever have a tree house?
No, but I remember wanting one so bad!

[five] How do you relieve stress?
Smoking cigarettes (I know, I know...) or just being by myself

[six] What's your favorite Dr. Suess book?
How the Grinch stole Christmas or The Cat in the Hat

[seven] Have you ever taken dance classes?
Yes, ballet and tap when I was a little girl

[eight] Which do you use more: the thesaurus or the dictionary
Dictionary

[nine] What's your favorite form of exercise?
Walking

[ten] What's the longest you've ever waited in line?
I guess an hour or more at a theme park

No comments:

Post a Comment