Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wee Bit of Me!

 {one} what was your first job?
I worked at an insurance agency. I started when I was almost 15 and worked there until I was 17. 

{two} have you ever seen a stand up comedian?
Yes, I saw Larry the Cable Guy in Charleston a few years ago. Hilarious!
 
{three} when was the last time you played mini golf?
It's actually been a couple of years. Me and my husband LOVE putt-putt!
 
{four} what was the last picture you took?
A picture of my daughter
 
{five} burnt food: yes or no?
ew, no!
 
{six} if you have a pocket full of change, what do you do with it?
Either in Olivia's piggy bank or in my coin purse
 
{seven} can you touch your tongue to your nose?
yes
 
{eight} do you scrapbook?
No, but I wish I did. 
 
{nine} do you buy lottery tickets?
Every now and then I buy the scratch off ones, and I usually don't even win my money back. The most I've ever won is $5.
 
{ten} Do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?
behind it

2 comments:

  1. I love Larry the Cable Guy...saw him on the History Channel last night, in fact!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog!

    I'm a new follower from the blog hop!
    Hope you can hop by and follow me:

    http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete