Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wee Bit of Me!

 As always, I'm linking up with the above for Wee Bit of Me Wednesdays.
 
{one} if you won a trip to Disneyland/world, who would you take with you?
Obviously Daniel and Olivia, and probably my sister, her husband and their 3 kids, and my mom and dad. Just make it a family affair!

{two} when was the last time you listened to a CD?
Monday. Apparently I live in the stone ages because I do not own an ipod...I know, I know...

{three} what spice/seasoning is your favorite?
Soul food seasoning...we put it on EVERYTHING!

{four} if you were in a band, what kind of music would you play?
Country, definitely

{five} if you could have personally witnessed one historical event, which one would it be?
Can't really think of one...I'm not big into history...

{six} if you could go back to school, what would you study?
Definitely Early Childhood Education. I went for ½ a semester and dropped out, which is honestly one of my biggest regrets.

{seven} if you could go to one sporting event, all expenses paid, which one would you see?
The Super Bowl or the Clemson/Carolina game

{eight} do you drive an automatic or a manual?
Automatic, I can't drive a stick shift, but I wish I knew how. My poor husband has tried teaching me many times and they were all fails.

{nine} are you comfortable speaking in front of people?
Not at all, public speaking is not my thing.

{ten} have you ever experienced an earthquake?
No, thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment