Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


[one] I'm loving that it is officially spring! The flowers are starting to bloom and the grass is starting to turn green. Not to mention we have been having beautiful weather! Spring is definitely my favorite time of year!

[two] I'm loving that my mom called me yesterday and told me my laptop is fixed! A guy in my parent's church has been working on it and at first he told me it was pretty much a lost cause but yay! It's fixed!! Can't wait to put some pictures on here!

[three] I'm loving that on Friday night Daniel and I are going on a double date with Tarl & Miranda. Daniel and Tarl have been best friends for a very long time and Miranda and I met through our husbands a few years ago and clicked instantly! Love them! :)

Hope everyone has a fantastic Wednesday!! We're halfway through the week!

1 comment:

  1. Great things that you are loving today!!! I am a Clemson girl too!

    ReplyDelete