Friday, April 15, 2011

5QF & Weekend plans

I'm linking up with the above for 5QF!
{link up HERE}

1. What is your favorite sign of spring?
Warmer (not HOT) weather and blooming flowers


2. What was your best birthday ever?
Well, I didn't have a huge party for my sweet 16 so I guess I'll have to say my 18th, didn't do anything special for that one either but I had a blast doing what I did ;)

3. What is your favorite dessert?
Chocolate lava cake
 

4. What is the best excuse you've ever used to get out of a ticket?
Cried-works (at least for me) just about every time 

5. Do you wake up before your alarm, with your alarm, or after hitting snooze several times?
Definitely hit the snooze button 5 or 6 3 or 4 times...I HATE waking up, I am not a morning person at all!  
***************************************************
 
I have a fairly busy today and tomorrow ahead of me. This morning it's just me and my little girl at our house and I'm loving it! No interruptions, just me and Livi. Then after lunch we're going to my parents house to visit with them. I haven't seen them in almost a month, which is pretty pitiful seeing that we only live 30 minutes away from each other. Olivia is staying the night with them tonight, which Lord knows I need a break! After I visit with them and drop Livi off I'm going to Miranda's to visit with her, which we've made into a weekly thing, and I love it! We gossip our little hearts out, drink our Red Bull's and vent to each other about the week.  After mine & Miranda's gossip fest visit, I'm meeting my husband and a few of his co-workers, and friends at a bar here in town to celebrate my husband's birthday! Woo-hoo! I'm ready to get my drink on! More than Plenty of bud light's are to be consumed. I can't wait to celebrate! 
Tomorrow I've got to go back to my parent's to pick up Olivia and we are going to watch my sweet niece Kate do some dancing. She's so precious and I can't wait to see her perform her little ballet dances. Then me, my husband and my daughter are going to celebrate his birthday, probably just a nice dinner somewhere, not sure yet.
Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Leaving some <3 from 5 ? Friday! New follower! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...chocolate lava cake. YUM! Love your answers! Having a blast with 5QF!

    ReplyDelete