Friday, April 1, 2011

5QF!


 Just like every Friday, I'm linking up with My Little Life for 5QF.


1. Have you ever had surgery?

2. Ever ride in an ambulance?

3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm?

4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies?

5. When did you move out of your parents house?
*******************************************************************

1. Have you ever had surgery?
Yes, I had my daughter via C-Section. Worst. recovery.ever.

2. Ever ride in an ambulance?
No, thank goodness!

3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm?
I have a tendency to freak the F out panic. Thank God my husband is way calmer than me, especially when it comes to our daughter's health.

4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies?
Well we have flowers all around our house, planted by yours truly. And across the yard (if that makes any sense) my husband's dad and step-mom have a veggie garden. So far they've planted potatoes and radishes. Next up is green peppers, banana peppers and corn. Yum-o!

5. When did you move out of your parents house?
When I was 18. Me and my now husband had been dating for 3 (yes, only 3!!) months when we moved in together. 
*************************************************************
 
Have a fabulous Friday!! 

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from 5QF. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete