Friday, April 8, 2011

5QF

 
 
1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?

2. Write about a time when you got lost.

3. Camping or 5 star hotel?

4. Have you donated blood?

5. Do you have a budget or do you 'fly by' most months?
***********************************************
1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? 
I don't really know, I mean of course I would have the little jiggle here and there fixed but overall I'm pretty satisfied.

2. Write about a time when you got lost. 
This has never happened to me...thank goodness!

3. Camping or a 5 star hotel?
I don't mind camping as long as I'm in a camper and not a tent, but at the end of the day I'd rather be in a hotel.

4. Have you donated blood?
Yes, I used to do it as often as possible but I haven't done it in a couple of years.

5. Do you have a budget or do you 'fly by' most months?
We don't have a budget, we just pay what needs to be paid and what ever money that's left over is our "play money." 
**************************************************

This weekend we don't have a whole lot planned. However, tomorrow night my father in law is cooking some of these bad boys:



Yum-o! I am SO excited about it seeing that it will be the last time we have them until the fall. 

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. It is nice to learn more about you. Cant wait to follow the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One day i'll be brave enough to try those! =)

    ReplyDelete