Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ten on Tuesday



I'm linking up with the above for Ten on Tuesday.

[one] What is your ideal best date?
Well my husband and I are quite the homebodies so I guess it would be going to grab a bite to eat then coming back home and just hanging out.

[two] How long does it take you to get ready to go on a date?
Shower included, about an hour and a half.

[three] What would you wear on the date?
Depends on where we go...

[four] If you are married, how often do you go on dates? If you are single, when was your last date?
We try to have date night at least once a month, this doesn't always happen but that is our goal. It's hard to have date night when you have a child.

[five] What was your worst date?
Can't really think of one...I've never been much of a "dater."

[six] Do you/did you kiss on your first date?
With my husband, yes; with all my other boyfriends, no.

[seven] If married, how long before you knew he/she was the one? If single, how long before you know if the person is marriage material?
I guess it was a few weeks. I know, I know but me and my husband were/are very fast movers!

[eight] Do you prefer day dates or night dates?
Either or, just depends on what the date consists of.

[nine] How old were you when you first were allowed to date?
15ish, I think. 

[ten] What is the most embarrassing moment you have had on a date?
Can't think of anything besides the normal things: spilling drinks, dropping food...

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment