Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wee Bit of Me

As always, I'm linking up with the above for Wee Bit of Me.

[one] what is one food that, as an adult you love, but as a child you said you’d never touch?
either bell peppers or broccoli 
 
[two] did you go to college? if yes, what was your major?
yes, i went for ½ a semester and my major was early childhood education
 
[three] what's the most wild animal you've seen in real life (not counting the zoo)?
 A bear, well it was actually a cub. 
 
[four] have you ever been to a fortune teller?
no
 
[five] can you juggle?
no
 
[six] hardwood floors or  carpet?
definitely hardwood floors, SO much easier to clean
 
[seven] is it called "soda" or "pop"?
I call it coke, no matter if it's coke or pepsi, it's all called coke
 
[eight] what was your first car?
1996 Ford Probe-I loved that car!
 
[nine] what's the most decadent dessert you've ever eaten?
chocolate lava cake
 
[ten] how often do you rearrange your furniture?
usually once every six months. 


4 comments:

  1. Ooo, chocolate lava cakes are delicious! And oh my gosh, I think I'd pass out from utter cuteness if I saw a cub! ;P

    ~Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww! I saw a big bear mama in my backyard once we all screamed and hid in the other room haha!

    Broccoli is a good one too - do you think that our taste buds change to like the 'nasty' foods of our youth? lol! I now love fresh steamed veggies too :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just reading the words "chocolate lava cake" makes my mouth water - good choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chocolate cake is my favorite!! Yum!

    ReplyDelete