Friday, May 13, 2011

5QF

{Link up here}

1. Tube socks, calf socks, crew, ankle, none?
2. Was your child's (children's) name a mutual decision or was it a debate? If you don't have children, do you plan on giving your spouse a say, or do you have a name you MUST have, regardless if your other half likes it or not?!
3. What is your favorite type of weather?
4. If left to your own devices, what time would you wake up every day?
5. Have you bought your cemetery plots yet?
*************************************
1. Tube socks, calf socks, crew, ankle, none?
Winter-tube socks; summer-preferably none, however if they're required it's gonna be ankle

2. Was your child's (children's) name a mutual decision or was it a debate? If you don't have children, do you plan on giving your spouse a say, or do you have a name you MUST have, regardless if your other half likes it or not?!
My sweet husband picked out our daughter's name. Poor fella, I threw SO many names at him and we just couldn't agree on one and he said Olivia and I said, yes! I love it! 

3. What is your favorite type of weather?
Sunny & 85 please!

4. If left to your own devices, what time would you wake up every day?
I wish I could say noon, however since having a child my body has a very hard time sleeping til 9 or 10.

5. Have you bought your cemetery plots yet?
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment