Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

I'm linking up with the above for Ten on Tuesday

1. What is the weather like in your city today?
Mid 80's & sunny! 

2. Do you like the zoo?
Who doesn't?!

3. Do you eat coconut?
Ew, no! 

4. Have you ever hammered a nail? Are you good at it?
Yes, I've done and I'm terrible at it. I usually end up with a bruised something. (ie. fingernail, finger, hand...)

5. Does your family have a vacation destination that you visit often?
We used to go to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, TN every year when I was a child, sometimes twice a year. I loved it! Me and my husband went there for our honeymoon, it's just so peaceful. 

6. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Just one feather pillow.

7. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Tinkle.

8. Will you send your kids to summer camp?
If she wants to, I went just about every year for 10 years. So much fun, so many memories made!

9. What do you put in your baked potatoes?
Butter, cheese, ranch dressing, sour cream & bacon. Healthy? no. Delicious? yes!

10. Did you take swimming lessons as a kid?
Yes I did. And I'm so thankful I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment