Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekend Recap

Well, my weekend did not disappoint. 

Friday night, we had a sitter but me and the hubs just stayed home. Cheaper to drink and we got in some much needed us time. 
Saturday, I went to pick Olivia up from my parent's house and went to lunch with my parents, my sister, her husband and their 3 kids. With 4 kids and 5 adults it got a little crazy but we had fun. 
Saturday evening was girls night! When I got in Miranda's car she surprised me with this little beauty:
Excuse me while I scream like a little girl!! Y'all I am SO excited about this!

Lord knows, girls night was way overdue. Me and Miranda went to Old Navy for their $1 flip flops but by the time we got there they were way picked through and the line was super long so we decided to go to the restaurant. The food was delish! And of course I stuck with my trusty Bud Light as my choice of drink.  After we ate, it was way to early to call it a night so we came back to my house and hung out here for a while. My husband was on daddy duty for the night so it was very nice for me to be able to sit outside on the porch and not have to worry about taking care of Olivia. Miranda's husband and daughter even stopped by for a visit! That little Cadence is precious! So sweet!! :) 
Well, me and Miranda were sitting outside and we got a little bored...so we talked my husband into doing this for us:
While this may not look fun to others we had a BLAST! We took turns riding in the wagon down a big hill in my yard. It was so much fun acting like 8 year olds again. 
 Miranda ready for a ride!

Sunday was a much needed family day. We stayed around the house and it was HOT! My car said the temp was 97 at one point! Last night we grilled some yummy steaks and relaxed. It was nice. 
Overall, I may have had the perfect weekend. A little alone time with my husband, girls night and family time!

No comments:

Post a Comment