Wednesday, June 29, 2011

SWW

Link up {here}

-So what if I'm not happy (although most people will say that I'm jealous...) that the Gamecocks won the CWS for the 2nd year in a row. I'm NOT a Carolina fan, never have been, and I'll never be one. And people say cheer for a team from your home state...blah, blah, blah...I am a Clemson fan through and through!

-So what if I'm more excited about going to the beach on Saturday than I am celebrating the 4th of July. Don't get me wrong I love my country and I'm very proud to be an American but this pasty girl needs some sun and family time!

-So what if my daughter's birthday party is 10 days away and I haven't sent out all the invitations but I have the cake ordered and know what food I'm preparing.
-So what if I'm uber jealous of my parents and my sister and her family...they're staying at Hunting Island for TWO weeks...but you can bet I'll be shacking up with them for a few nights.


No comments:

Post a Comment