Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wednesday...

So, I'm pretty sure I'm the last one to jump on the Pinterest bandwagon, however, I am SO glad I did it. I am obsessed with this website. The possibilities are endless. So many great ideas, recipes, DIY...the list goes on! Well, after spending every waking minute on this website seeing a few DIY ideas I am all about some DIY now, I am so inspired!! 
With that said, my Wednesday Lovin' post will be dedicated to all things do-it-yourself. 
So, without further adieu, here are my favorite DIY things I've seen on Pinterest.


Such a cute Christmas idea!




Birthday party favors?

Homemade gifts? Yes, please!


Such a fun looking craft to do with my daughter!

Homemade playdough.

So festive!

Love, love LOVE this!
All images obviously via Pinterest.


2 comments:

  1. Love the post! :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where has Pinterest been all my life? Seriously!! This has made organizing all those amazing internet finds so simple. Thank you Pinterest for being so AWESOME!

    p.s. I love that pail magazine holder.

    ReplyDelete