Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekend Recap

Friday I woke up in Florida. I was there visiting with my friend and her new baby, he's precious by the way!! I left there around 2 and started my 3 hour drive home...which was terrible. Traffic in Jacksonville, had to drive thru a terrible storm, and traffic again in Savannah, finally made it home around 6. Olivia stayed with my parents again Friday night so me and the hubs had some MUCH NEEDED alone time. We went to eat at our local Mexican restaurant and came back home and hung out...so nice! Saturday morning we slept in until 11:30! Again, so nice!! Saturday afternoon I had to meet my parents to get Olivia around 1 and we went grocery shopping, and we came home and had some very much needed family time. We put her down for bed and my in laws came over and we hung out with them for about an hour or so and then we came to bed. Yesterday morning my husband set up Olivia's water slide and we all 3 played on that for about what seemed like 10 hours 3 hours and Olivia ate some lunch and took a 3.5 hour nap, which she never does, but I wasn't arguing the situation. Last night we played with Olivia some more and hung out as a family, so nice. I'm so thankful for a pretty much quiet weekend!

Here are some pictures of my friends baby:
Blaine Allen Myers 8lbs11oz 5:59pm







The very jealous big brothers :)
Oh, and just for the record, this was the PERFECT form of birth control for me...waking up every 45 minutes is for the birds.

1 comment:

  1. I am LOVING that you have Blaine on your blog!! :) AND Pacer and Mako! You do love them!! :)

    ReplyDelete