Wednesday, June 29, 2011

WILW

I am SO glad this week is half way over! To say that it's been a doozie is an understatement...Anyways, here's what I'm loving today:

I'm loving these little gems I found at the grocery store:
I'm sure I'm the last one in the world to know about these but OMG-delish and the perfect snack and even better--they make s'mores a thousand times easier to make!


I'm loving that in a couple of days I'll be here:
Hunting Island State Park

My family is staying there for 2 weeks and while I'd love to stay with them the entire time I would go nuts not being able to see my husband and as much fun as it is over there I like taking showers in a normal shower...not a bath house, and I don't like having to walk to the bath house and risk getting chased by raccoons, yes that happened to me last year...and I don't like "living" in a camper, too cramped, and really I'm not one to "rough it", just not my style. However, I do love to go over there and visit with them, I'm going Sunday, and probably a few times next week just for the day and definitely a few times the 2nd week. Can't wait to relax with my family!


I'm loving that in just 10 days we'll be celebrating this little girls 3rd birthday:
 
3rd birthday?!?! Seriously, where does the time go?? I have enjoyed watching her grow and being a SAHM to her and not missing any milestones. It's just so crazy to me that she'll be 3! 
This seems just like yesterday!! :(
  

I'm loving that my husband got a phone call yesterday asking if he wanted to a little bit of work on the side! Woo-hoo for extra money!! 
Wouldn't this be nice?!


And last but certainly not least, I'm loving my latest finds on Pinterest






Y'all go link up and let us know what y'all are loving today!

1 comment:

  1. I love all those pictures on Pinterest, especially the peanut one. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete