1) My husband. The father of my child, my provider, my rock. I love this man more than life itself. Even though it's not always rainbows and unicorns I can't imagine my life without him.
I also love him because he helps me do crazy things like this:
And because he's the best dad in the world :)
2) My sweet little Livi. The greatest surprise I've ever been blessed with. This little girl has me and her daddy wrapped around her little finger. Even though she was a surprise I can NOT imagine life without her.
3) Family. I think this is a given for most people. Without my family I wouldn't have anything. If I didn't have my mom, dad & sister I wouldn't be the woman I am today.
|Me, my dad, my mom & my sister|
|My sister & me|
|My mom & me|
4) My friends<--this needs no explanation, right?!
|Not the best picture but here's Miranda & I|
I met Miranda through our husbands. We did not really "click" at first but thank goodness that changed!
|Bree & I|
I met Bree in school. We both went to the same small private school in our hometown. She moved to Florida right after we graduated high school but we are still VERY VERY close.
5) Clemson football.
6) Fall weather
7) Country music
8) Sleep. I could literally sleep 12+ hours a night and take a nice long nap during the day. I love, love love to sleep and any of you mama's out there know that when you have a kid(s) sleep doesn't always happen. I was just telling a friend of mine, even though my Olivia is 3 years old I'm still not caught up on all my sleep.
9) Jesus Christ, who made the ultimate sacrifice for me, knowing I would fail him daily.