I've seen this little 10 day challenge floating around bloggy land and I decided I'd jump on the bandwagon so here goes day 1!
1) I hate trying to come up with things to blog about, but I am obsessed with reading other people's blogs.
2) I am a scardey cat when it comes to animals-big time! I am afraid of most dogs, pretty much all cats, all bugs, creatures, insects, lizards--you name it, I'm scared of it!
3) I hate being alone.period. No matter what the situation is, I don't like being alone, whether it be at home, or going places, I'd much rather be with people.
4) Every day when my husband gets home from work we drink a beer together. It's just our time to kind of talk about our day and spend some time together. When the little one is staying the night off we usually have
24 more than 1 ;)
5) I miss having short hair but I know as soon as I cut it I'll miss my long hair. Lose-lose situation...
6) With that being said, I did just cut my own hair for the first time. It was only 2 inches but hey, anything was better than what it looked like before. I was on the verge of looking like this:
7) I want to do a VLOG but have NO clue what the topic would be.
8) I have ZERO self asteem, I've tried working on it but it hasn't happened yet. I've been this way ever since I can remember.
9) When I was little I always wanted to live, literally, in my parents front yard. Now that I'm older I could slap my little 10 year old self upside the head. Don't get me wrong, I love my family more than life itself but honestly, my parents would drive me up the wall.
10) Also when I was little I was apparently obsessed with writing my name all over everything. I wrote my name on my grandpa's truck with a stick and even spelled it wrong, Emliy. I also wrote it on my babysitter's house, seriously WTF was wrong with me??
So there you have it, 10 secrets about little ole me!