Wednesday, August 31, 2011


Days 8 & 7

Eight fears:

1) Losing my family &/or friends suddenly

2) Severe weather (ie: tornadoes, thunderstorms, hurricanes...)

3) Animals (as discussed in my 10 secrets) but I'll elaborate a little. Mostly animals that can harm me. Snakes; big, mean dogs; bees; wasps

4) Dying a tragic death

5) Being rear-ended 

6) Being stranded with no cell phone or other communication

7) Being robbed 

8) Losing my home, not necessarily the material things in our house but just our house in general. 

********************************

Seven wants:


1)
Tiffany Bubbles Ring



2) Dodge Challenger SRT8


3) Cooler weather. I'm sure I'll be praying for June come January but this summer has been rough!!

4) A new wardrobe. I feel like I wear the same things every week!

5) A vacation back to the cabin me and my husband went on our honeymoon

6) Kristen embossed python  flap satchel from Coach

7) Money. I know this is SO cliche. I don't want to be a millionaire I just want to be able to live comfortably and not have to stress over bills, but then again who doesn't??


And I'm not really sure why my caption box is so big...

No comments:

Post a Comment