Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wednesday Lovin!

I am SO glad this week is half way over with. I just love the weekends (duh, doesn't everyone?!) 
Go link up with Jamie and tell us what you're loving today!

I'm *loving* that tonight is date night! Me and the hubs haven't had one of these in a very long time, it's way overdue, so I'm very much so looking forward to tonight!

I'm *loving* that my friend decided to start a blog! She had a precious baby boy almost 8 (!) weeks ago and she is blogging all about him, which is such a great idea, that way she won't forget any little things that have and will happen. Blaine is the sweetest little boy! Go show Bree some love! 

I'm *loving* my latest Pinterest finds:
Yes, please!

So sweet :)



Now that I have a child, this is SO true!
Happy Humpday everyone!!

4 comments:

  1. I am loving your blog today Em. Thanks for the shout out! :)
    We used to want it all now we just want to pee alone!! Hahahaha....love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your loves today! :)
    Pinterest is so addicting, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Stopping by from WILW! Love that cute sign. As the mother of three boys, that is so true!!! Have a great night out with your hubby!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How amazing would it be to have a porch like that? I'd be outside all the time!

    ReplyDelete