Tuesday, September 13, 2011

10 Day Challenge--Day 3



10 Day Challenge
Day Three
Three Films


one) Steel Magnolias


two) Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls


three) Friday After Next
Not the classiest of movies, but it's a good one in my book!

****************************

This past weekend was spent relaxing and not so patiently waiting on NFL! My husband is a DIE HARD Oakland Raiders fan and we do not miss a single game! We both love college and professional football. 
I woke up yesterday morning with a sore throat and stuffiness, thinking it would go away throughout the course of the day but oh no, I wake up this morning and it's even worse! All I want to do is SLEEP! However, no sleep when you're a stay at home mama of a very busy 3 year old!!

Y'all have a wonderful Tuesday and is it Friday yet???


No comments:

Post a Comment