Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What's in my purse??

Okay, I know I'm a few years months behind on this thing that floated around bloggyland for a while but hey, better late than never, right?!


Here's my purse and all it's contents:


1) The purse. It's nothing to brag about, it was my moms and she hated it, she said she felt like she was carrying luggage everywhere she went so I took it. It works perfect for me!

2) Keys. Again, nothing special. House keys, my parents house key, mother-in-law's house key, hubby's spare key for his truck and a Clemson keychain.

3) Very Sexy by Victoria's Secret. True story: I totally forgot I got this for Christmas a couple years ago until I found it under my bathroom sink. Score!

4) Vera Bradley wallet. This poor thing has probably seen it's last days. I desperately need a new wallet.

5) Costa sunglasses case--obvs not serving it's purpose.

6) Baggie full of chapsticks, lipglosses, hair ties...just little crap I don't want floating around the bottom of my purse.

7) Vera Bradley keychain wallet. Love this! It's perfect for going out!

8) Costa sunglasses. I am in LOVE with these sunglasses!

9) Bills. These are never ending...

And there you have it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment