Wednesday, August 28, 2013

She's Baaaaaaaaaaaacccckkkk!!

Sorry for the seriously long absence, for all 4 of you that care, ha! Back in September 2011 I got a job, worked there for 10 months, 10 LONG months of pure hell. Then it was back to being a stay at home mama for 5 months, while Olivia had just started K-4. Loved, loved, LOVED staying home, being able to take her to school, pick her up from school...

Then I got a little part time job which was also miserable, that lasted 5 months, stayed home for another 4 months and that brings us to now. I am working for a Real Estate/Property Management company that I love! Great atmosphere, great people, just wonderful all around. 

Now for a picture update:

Poor girl fractured her wrist back in Feb of this year



Two sweet wild bunnies I "raised" for about 6 weeks

My real life Duck Dynasty! :)

<3

Sweet girl loves her boots 

She had just gotten about a 5" hair cut 


One of the thousands of snails caught weekly by Olivia


And there you have it, the not so exciting update on my life from the past 2 years. 

Here's to blogging regularly! 








1 comment:

  1. The blog looks good, I bet it took a smart and beautiful girl to design it for you (lol!)

    So glad you're back to blogging, maybe we can do a Myrtle Beach update before too long! ;)

    ReplyDelete