I was tagged by Miranda to do these fun little questions, so here goes!
1. What is something that you never thought you would do or accomplish, but have?
I'm totally going to be a copy cat on this one, definitely being a mom. Growing up I always wanted children but the older I got and when I got with my now husband, we were totally fine it being just the 2 of us. We didn't have any worries, we worked Monday thru Friday and played on the weekends. A few months after we got engaged, BAM I'm pregnant. I'm telling you now, motherhood is one of the most challenging yet MOST rewarding job I've ever had. Love my sweet little Livi :)
2. If you could take only one thing to an un-inhabited environment (think naked in Africa), what would you take?
Haha, I have no clue, I guess my husband, I would need someone to keep me company.
3. Who is the most influential person in your life?
Definitely, my sister. She has always, always, always been there for me. She may not have liked every decision I've made so far, but she supports me no matter what. She "gets" me and she doesn't judge me.
4. Tell us something we don't know about you.
I have no clue, I'm the most boring person in the world. I go to work and back home and that's the extent of my excitement. Blah, I know.
5. If you could open your own business, what kind of service would you provide?
I would NEVER try to open my own business, especially in today's economy. I've seen so many people fail in this department and I would never want that financial stress and overhang.
6. If you had to be stuck in a season for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
Copying again! Fall, for sure! Love the cooler weather, football season, hoodies, standing by a fire, cuter clothes, you can actually go outside and not sweat to death within 2 minutes...is it November yet??