Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Randoms


**We had a very quiet weekend, lots of hanging out around the house, which I do NOT mind one bit! 
Love this picture of them :)
**Olivia had been begging us to take her on a bike ride, we live on a short road so it gets boring just riding up and down it. There is a bike path just a short drive from our house so we took her there on Sunday and home girl rode for 7 miles with only 2 or 3 stops. 

**Love, love LOVE that Charlie Hunnam is going to play Christian Grey. He's not at all what I had pictured for Christian while reading the books but I really think he's the perfect fit. And after watching him last night on the season premier of SOA, yes please! 
Image via

**It's already Wednesday, woop woop! 

**Seriously, is it fall yet? I hate to rush time but this 90+ degree weather every.single.day has got to go! 
Image via

Image via


**I can not believe it's been 12 years since our Nation was forever changed. I was in 9th grade at the time and although I knew what was going on I really didn't understand the emotional aspect of it. When I was driving to work this morning, at 8:46 a few of the local radio stations had moments of silence and memorial songs afterwards, I found myself crying my eyes out for the first time regarding 9/11. I've been to Ground Zero, granted it was back in 2005, but it was still the highlight of my trip to New York City and just to think about all the lives lost on that day in that very spot breaks my heart. God Bless the U.S.A.!

**Is it 5:00 yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment