Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday 5



Happy Friday! This week has flown by for me, but I'm not complainin'! Linking up with DarciAprilChristina and Natasha for this weeks 5! 

[one]
It's Friday and I get off at 2:30 today, holla! Love a couple extra hours added to my weekend. Going to pick up my sweet girl and do some shopping :)

[two]
I'm seriously over this cold weather. Don't get me wrong, I'm not ready for 100+ temps but this 50's and 60's has got to go. But in the meantime I'm trying to enjoy winter clothes, like these:



all images via

[three]
I'm in the market for new sneakers. Here are a few of my faves:


images via


[four]
My husband has had a cold (and I use that term very lightly) for the past few days and good gosh, you would think he is recovering from major surgery. Love him to death but geez, he's driving me crazy.

via

[five]
I'll leave you with a few Friday funnies...have a great weekend!



all images via







No comments:

Post a Comment