Thursday, February 13, 2014

Lately

Over the weekend, we didn't have any plans. Saturday was a lazy day. On Sunday, we hung out around the house for a bit then we made the very short trek to Savannah. We parked on Hutchinson Island and rode the ferry to River Street. 



Once we got to River Street we walked through the market and into a few stores. Everything closes at 6 so we didn't have much time to shop. Olivia found a necklace with her name on it and some nail polish and a couple shirts from Del Sol. 

After shopping, we had dinner at Spanky's. Yum, so good. That is our go-to restaurant on River Street. 


Monday and Tuesday were regular days for us...work, school, the usual. Yesterday Olivia had a snow day from school so we had some girl time at home. She requested that we bake something in her Easy Bake Oven at 9:30am so that's what we did.


While we were baking I noticed a big gap in between her bottom teeth and I asked her about it, and she said "Mom, it's been like that, I have a loose tooth." I had NO idea. Mom fail. Wiggly teeth make me sick to my stomach so I told her to go pull it, and of course she freaked out. "It's gonna hurt!" and "No, there will be blood everywhere!" So I convinced her (may or may not have offered to buy her a toy) to pull the tooth and after wiggling it a couple times, it came out! She was SO excited!! 





 Pretty little snaggle-toothed girl :)

So that's what we've been up to lately. I'm back at work and Olivia had another snow day today. Tomorrow's Friday, holla!




No comments:

Post a Comment